Cooperativa del Campo Aceitera was created in 1931. It was first established as the Villarejo de Salvanés Farmers’ Society. During the first year all the members of the Cooperative contributed their product without receiving anything in return and all together fought to be able to move the Cooperative forward.

The building in which the Society was constituted was built in the 18th century during the reign of Carlos IV. It is used as “Posito” (they called the church warehouse that way), that’s where the brand of our oil comes from.