Iliaki Elaiourgia is an olive-oil company based in Epitalio, a small town in the Prefecture of Ilia. Back in 1910, Efthymios Tsaoussis built the first oil mill at the village of Makrissia, Olympia. In the beginning, horses were used to move the grinding stones, while a diesel engine was added later on. Today, the company has been passed down to the third generation. We continue the family tradition with the same love for selling and processing select olive oil. We meet all the specifications set by competent authorities and constantly aspire to offer consumers products of the highest quality and nutritional value.